The posters will be presented by the authors on Thursday, 16 March (15:00–16:00) and Friday, 17 March (15:00–16:00) at the Poster-Exhibition next to the plenary hall (HS V). For questions and evaluation – poster presenters should be at their posters at least 30 min ahead of the end of the poster sessions at each day.
All poster authors are asked to hang up their posters on Wednesday, 15 March from 13:00 and remove them on Friday, 17 March until 17:00. Please mount your poster on the board with the number of your permanent poster ID.
Please pay attention to details by carefully following the instructions outlined below:
MAXIMUM POSTER DIMENSIONS = 118,5 cm X 146 cm
• All posters must be printed in a portrait format: A0
• Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors’ names. Ensure that they are the same as in the submitted abstract.
• The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of 1-2 meters.
• Your poster number will be indicated in the programme as well as in abstract book. Please mount your poster on the board with the same number.
• Push pins will be provided to all poster presenters at your poster board on-site.
• We kindly ask that you be at your poster to answer questions during the poster viewing times indicated in the conference programme.